Thursday, July 17, 2008

What a DAY!!



Hola babies,


Wow what a fantastic day!!! just great fun. I was just Chillin at the office when I get a call from Japan from my Dearest friend Iota Ultsch of Tres Jolie!! she was tellin me that a home was named after her. I had to get a sneak Peek(LOL) Darlings the home is FABULOUS!! If i didnt have one I'd get hers (LOL) it was Created and Built by the Gorgeous hot hunk Erik Kayo of Kayo homes in the Tilly region. Honey the man is hot and the homes are hotter(lol).You gotta see both to believe..Ty Erik xxxxxx!!


I also met a wonderful new talent Bloom Lorfield remarkable wedding dresses..So elegant with a hint of Cyber chic! I Just adore them! Too bad I dont have anyone to wear one for :-(. But who cares baby I'll wear one just to walk arond sl in .(Smiles)


And the ever beautiful Leigh Matos of Kaliedoscope...She is workin on a collection that is so hot !! baby ring the Alarm! (big Smile) I can't wait to see it all!Fabulous as always Leigh !




So stay tuned in to these talents in sl!
Applonia
Owner/Editor
NuView
xxx

No comments: