Tuesday, July 15, 2008

So many People, so little.......

Hello and I hope all is well
Its been a VERY busy couple of days for me..and baby am I beat(lol)

First there is so many good things coming down the road with Nu View Mag I cant tell them all here but I'll give you a hint here and there.(smiles). Well darlings i had a wonderful meeting with the ever lovely Aemilia Case of Philotic Energy she is soo wonderful and her hair creations nothing short of Amazing! after seeing her I was dashing off to meet some Other very Talented Artists ..When I say these 2 people are Artist I mean they are Truly inspiring! First was Julia Tower of JASHA she does Fantastic jewlery OMG Just so Beautiful!!I must collect them All! (smile).
Then later that day I met a Beautiful man by the name of Mrohs he is a wonderful clothing Designer he has only been in sl for a short time but His ideas and Clothing are SUPERB! I cant wait to see what these Wonderful Talents have up their sleeves in the near future. So stay tuned for Nu View magazine to hear all about it.


Applonia
Owner/editor
Nu View Magazine

No comments: