Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Music to my Ears


Hello Babies (smile) It was a great moment when I walked into Vanqul.
This club is FABULOUS!!!! I was not only taken away by the music but the interiors itself! Such attention to Detail is Astounding....And the Music what can I say but AWESOME! If you love Great Club music this is the place to be baby! The owner Manjivanqul took Cesare and myself on a tour that was nothing short of AMAZING! so i suggest yu all put your club gear on and make your way to Vanqul..Tell them Nu View sent ya (smile) and if you get thirsty from all that dancin try the Vanqul Silver Beer.mmmTasty!!!
I also stopped by to see an art exhibit "Green Forest of Grey Thoughts" by the artist Lilu Deluca. Very stimulating work. I was greated by the always fabulous Muse Paravene who always seems to look more beautiful each time we meet( Girl whats your secret) lol. Upon leaving the marvelous Designer Sevenstar Amat was there along with her boyfriend Amon. They are a beautiful couple so Charming and gracious and Talented,,So stay tuned for more in NuView Magazine
Applonia
Owner/Editor
oxox

No comments: