Wednesday, July 30, 2008

BUSY, BUSY ,BUSY......

Hello Babies,
I hope all is well..we all have been soo busy lately. But I could ever forget you all (smile). Well for starters the Fantastic Cesare Drucker has been working tirelessly..he's putting together a wonderful Launch party for NuView Magazine!! I understand its gonna be a Fabulous event..in various locations throughout SL....So stay tuned for Details !!! My close and Dearfreind the diva herself Kylya Kohime is getting her next Juicy story together for Issue#2 ..I'm told its gonna be a Knock out!
Also just a small mention I (LOL) was lookin for a specific garmentto wear to an event the other day and in my frustration....I had to sit down to my Old sewing machine and make me a dress!!! (LOL) !! darling welll that lead to me making a few dresses so I have opened a small Couture shop called "by applonia" . it just has a few of my personal faves along with some other great stuff from the wonderful Mrohs and many more so stop by have a sneak peek ! (located upstairs at my Gallery /Studio) .


Caio ,
Applonia
OWNER/CEO
Nu View

No comments: