Wednesday, July 9, 2008

..."I"m WALKING here!!!"



Hello Babies!!

Yesterday I was with 2 of my Favorite people Long and the gorgeous Layla Mapholista. We decided to stop in on a Diva Shoe designer COOKIE CARMICHEAL!! My beauty editor Tawny Skinstad had given her rave reviews and I just had to see the magic for myself....Darlin to say the Magic is an Understatement!! We walked in the attlier CC DESIGNZ, I was Floored!! like a child in a Candy Shoppe getting her first box of chocolates!!

They shoe confections here are just that !..They are each sooo delicious and scrumptous I kept the entire box to myself! (LOL) no but really I must share !

The shoes and boots are Heavenly the wonderful boot called"LE'FERRMILLIA" omg its just soo awesome ...as well as the Silver "APANLOON" I was so amazed by the rich textures and the prims that are used omg such detail its outstanding!

My Personal fave was the shoe called the "KINKMASTER" darlings they are so awesome I cant wait to dance through the streets of Sl in them!! (smile) and when its cold In world they warm you with a touch of Fur!!

So to all my Fabulous Gurls (and Boys) walk no RUN!! to CC DESIGNZ and check out the shoes baby AND DANCE!!!!!

Applonia

Owner/CEO

Nu View Magazine

xoxo

No comments: