Thursday, July 10, 2008

Visual.....



Hello babies

Have you ever been invited some where and was just Blown away by the expierience? Well that has happened to me...I was totally just swept away! I was invited to one of Sl best kept secrets Lemondo Oh Gallery located in the Bla Bheinin 241,110,501 region. Darlings when i say it was Truly a slice of heaven it was!!! My wonderful Vp and Art Director Cesare Drucker had asked My self and the ever beauitful Alexia Malies to stop by.


The brilliant work of the artists that are under this establishment are all Masters of their craft.!!!

I was greeted by the Fantastic Lemondo and His Publicist Carin charming and very sweet...The Great Artist Maryva Mayo was in attendance she is Dynamic in her presence as well as the Art she Creates one piece she had almost moved me to tears it was so beautiful! There are other artist here as well Ando Klaar and Raisin Runo.


Thevery handsome Lemondo Oh told me he always loved art and bringing various people together so each Saturday he holds a Reception for the Arts at his Gallery 1pm slt..You all must stop by and see the great sculptures..I tell ya If I go there again I'll empty my entire Linden Bank account(Smile)! So do yourselves a favour take a moment Breathe, relax and take in some beautiful Art at a Fabulous gallery..Sl has Soo much to offer ..Thank You Lemondo for the wonderful expierience!!



Applonia

Editor/CEO

xoxox


No comments: